Portugal, Porto, Leça da PalmeiraEngineering
Daloop is a startup that is helping to reduce carbon emissions through the decarbonization of mobility since 2010. With our cloud-based software - Mobility Change Platform, we’ve been assisting organizations to transition away from combustion engines and supporting charging network operation and administration. We are ambitious and deeply committed to our mission, and we want to find out if you are up to the challenge.
The successful Dalooper is:
- Team-Oriented - Collaborative and respectful, we work hard and embrace conflict and discussion while maintaining a sense of humor.
- A Problem Solver - We are adaptable and look for creative ways to get things done, applying critical-thinking skills to analyze, identify and execute solutions to problems large and small.
- Ambitious - We are risk-takers, curiosity-driven self-starters who want to raise the bar.
- Accountable - We take full responsibility for our actions, are accountable to all our stakeholders, and work autonomously and collaboratively toward a shared goal.
About Your Role
As a Frontend Developer, you will perform software development in all phases of the product lifecycle as part of a high-performing and multi-disciplinary team. You will play in a team of experts willing to fulfilling our vision, by the developing the best code and setting exceptional standards.
- Participate in the design process, programming, and testing of new features
- Work closely with the product owner, other developers and QA engineers to shape the product.
- Able to assess feasibility, difficulty and provide time estimates on implementing new features to an application
- Ensure our solutions are tested, extensible, maintainable, secure and perform well.
- Write clear documentation of created/modified functionality.
- Maintain code versioning using Gitlab
Who we are looking for…
- Consolidated work experience in web application development
- Knowledge in Java development (nice-to-have)
- Domain of REST communication protocols
- Good knowledge of design patterns.
- We value experience in Responsive Design, Reactive Programming or Unit Testing
- Familiarity with Agile development practices
- Good knowledge of English
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- High level of enthusiasm and desire to learn. Continuous improvement mindset