Portugal, Porto, Leça da PalmeiraEngineering
Daloop is a startup that is helping to reduce carbon emissions through the decarbonization of mobility since 2010. With our cloud-based software - Mobility Change Platform, we’ve been assisting organizations to transition away from combustion engines and supporting charging network operation and administration. We are ambitious and deeply committed to our mission, and we want to find out if you are up to the challenge.
The successful Dalooper is:
- Team-Oriented - Collaborative and respectful, we work hard and embrace conflict and discussion while maintaining a sense of humor.
- A Problem Solver - We are adaptable and look for creative ways to get things done, applying critical-thinking skills to analyze, identify and execute solutions to problems large and small.
- Ambitious - We are risk-takers, curiosity-driven self-starters who want to raise the bar.
- Accountable - We take full responsibility for our actions, are accountable to all our stakeholders, and work autonomously and collaboratively toward a shared goal.
About Your Role
As a DevOps Engineer, you will develop e a high-performing, multidiscipline team, instilling in them a clear vision and a passionate drive. You will help the DevOps Team to implement the DevOps best practices to fulfilling our vision, by implementing our products and setting high standards for our teams to follow.
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on OCI.
- Provision, configure, monitor, and maintain cloud infrastructure as a code with Ansible and Terraform.
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines for deployment with alarmistic of cloud applications.
- Work collaboratively with product development.
- Focus on process automation to allow maximum autonomy for development teams.
Who we are looking for…
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD processes and GIT (GitLab)
- Strong knowledge of containers and orchestration technologies such as Docker, (Swarm or Kubernetes)
- Experience with clouds environment (preferably Oracle Cloud Infrastructure)
- Experience in delivering and operating cloud platforms and infrastructure with Terraform and Ansible
- Experience in Alerting and Monitoring with Zabbix, Grafana or prometheus
- Experience in Logging with elasticsearch or kibana
- Experience in the following databases: Oracle; Postgres and Mongo
- Solid foundation on networking and linux administration
- Good knowledge of English
- Team player with strong communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment